Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm Not the Gingerbread Man.

I've decided to blog a bit about my work outs from now on. Figure it will be a great motivator  to get out more. Besides, I need a venue for some accountability, and this is the perfect place to find it. (Now y'all gonna keep tabs on me, right? :) lol)

I've decided that soft biceps no longer agree with me! I used to be pretty faithful about exercising, but ever since my soccer injury in October, I've kinda fallen out of routine. Anyway, as of this week, I'm able to run 3 miles in roughly 27 minutes. I know, I know, not all that impressive. But hey, I wasn't born a runner and it comes very difficultly for me. Unlike my brother, who like the gingerbread man can "run, run, run as fast as he can" for a million miles and never run out of steam. I envy him that. :)

 

LOL!!! I do get up and move sometimes. :) My goal is break 25 minutes by the end of this week. We'll see how it goes.

For now, I'm DEAD TIRED, carbed-out, and yawning every ten seconds.

This morning I awoke to the sound of my handy-dandy-nifty alarm clock making a joyful noise, and nearly expired of a heart attack. I was in a perfectly dead sleep. And alarm clocks, I've since discovered are never good wake up calls when you're in the middle of lighting a bomb fuse.

Okay, so I have violent dreams. :)

Now my contacts are glued to my eye balls. I've got to go conspire how to get them out. :)

'Till next time,

No comments: