Thursday, April 21, 2011

Senior Pictures

Well, it's official. I've finally taken senior pictures. *applause*  This is something I've looked forward to and dreaded since my junior year, the reason being I'm SO picky when it comes to appraising pictures of myself. lol Just being honest. Anyway, to save money, I opted for a little amateur photography. The lighting was perfect, and with a little help from Photoshop, Joe  was able to make a lower-quality lens look professional--blurred background and all. He's so handy to have around...and so incredibly patient with his perfectionist sister. ;) Here are the best three, I think. 


Random Note: Today my piano teacher and I rehearsed the Rhapsody in Blue duet that we're playing for my recital. SO fun! I think today was the best sounding ever. I'll be very sad to quit next year. Who will I have to make me practice my Kabalevksy Sonatas? ;)

Sweet dreams. I'm off to bed.

No comments: