Monday, July 4, 2011

Campfire Fun

Saturday night fever...lol Perfect relaxation after a long day's work.

I love campfires and the conversations. As the sun sets, the stars are clearly seen throughout the montain sky (no LA smog here!) The surroundings are SO incredibly surreal.


Maxine, the head chef, and Albert - both from England. Can I just say I love their accents? :) Albert is very sarcastic, so we go at it with verbal volleyball all day long. Example. On Monday, Leah, from Germany, wished all the Americans congrats for the 4th of July. I quipped to Albert, "Yeah, and our condolences to all you Brits. Today we informed your king that we were a separate nation." Ha-ha! He loved it.

I'm not a fan of marshmallows, so I roasted bread dough instead! It turn out so perfectly golden brown, I could have sold it for 5 Euros!
  
Picture of me taken by Joci. 
Carrot Cake alla Talia. Josh taught me how to make the carrot flowers. I was so stoked. I'm going to turn everything into a garnish when I get home. lol
 

No comments: