Friday, October 14, 2011

FINALLY!!!!

I got a job!

Today I followed up on applications I had turned in to various restaurants.

Well, one of the stops on my list was...well, I'm not going to say where. This is the world wide web, after all. :) But suffice it say, it's a fairly well-known business in a location convenient to where I live.

Anyway, I was greeted by the host, who referred me to his boss, who referred me to HIS boss! The lady that ended up giving me the interview was really friendly. And somehow, after a half hour of racking my brain, trying to answer questions intelligently, I was hired! Can I just say, the words "You've got the job," have got to be the most beautiful-sounding next to "I love you"? :D I guess "You won" also figures somewhere in that equation...

I'm SO thankful. I've been looking for almost two months with no luck. But God knew, and He picked out a better place with better pay than I had originally chosen for myself. AND. I still get to attend church Sunday mornings with my family!

I'm ecstatic. My first "real" job--and a rather nice one at that!

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!

2 comments:

carreena said...

Yay! Praise the Lord, Talia's employed! :D

Talia said...

Yep!!!! And she's VERY happy to be so. ;)

Love ya!