Friday, November 11, 2011

"I Made This For YOU!!!!!"

So apparently, I'm way behind on the times...but a friend of my brothers just introduced us to a guy named Julian Smith?

I know, I know. I live under a rock...and I need to get out more often...and yes, I was homeschooled. ;) But anyway. In light of the fact that I spent an hour watching Julian's videos when I should have been doing my homework (*cough* actually I was on "break" lol), I thought I'd post something 100% reflective of what I go through on a daily basis.
Watch the video. And then, my friend, determine whether or not you understand me a little better. ;)

2 comments:

carreena said...

Talia.

I think this just might be your own, personalized

theme song.

=)

T said...

I know. This is really my alter-ego! "The nasty me, the nasty me!"

:O lol

luv ya!