Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

So many things this year, but just to name a few:
  • Mia and the upcoming anniversary of her adoption
  • My new job
  • My trip to Europe and China
  • The lessons I've learned this past summer and how the Lord used a painful experience to mature my walk with Him
  • The support and prayers of my parents and my best friend during that time
  • My dad, who works so hard and is always ready to listen to his sweetpea's tales of woe! :P
  • My mom, who has possibly the wisest counsel and always knows how to make me laugh!
  • Joe, who I can always count on for a hug and great conversations
  • Nick, who sharpens my wit with his sarcasm and lights up my day with his smile
  • My new college and the classes I've taken this semester
  • The S. family
  • M. and her new baby
  • The opportunity to swim again
  • BBC movies--always the perfect remedy for a stressful day! 
May your holiday be blessed and filled to overflowing with His joy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: