Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Single Awareness Day!

Lol! That was a term coined by a friend of mine in 9th grade, and I've used it every year since. ;) I think that all single people should walk around in black on February 14th. Then at least we'd know who's available and who's not. ;) lol Or at the very least, we'd know who's really in need of some chocolate...

Of course, I'm just kidding. ;) I'm actually not disturbed by my single status this year. Probably because I've been too busy to think about it. No, seriously. How can you worry about flowers and cards when you're studying for exams? Or bewailing the absence of caffeinated coffee? Yes, I'm afraid it's true. This morning I woke up so terribly grouchy that my family had to keep their distance for a good three hours until I managed to get over my withdrawals. ;) I don't know how they stand me sometimes...

Hope you guys had a good Valentines Day! And to all you single girls out there, don't spend today pondering Prince Charming.  Romance is fleeting, but chocolate and sappy flicks will endure forever! :) lol

XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: