Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Napkin Roses

Last night the cutest couple came into my work for a date.  They looked pretty young, probably in late high school or early college, but I couldn't help watching them throughout the evening. You know that expression of absolute, googly-eyed stupidity? Well, suffice it to say that these two wore it well.

As I was bussing their table later that night, I found this lying next to the girl's seat.
Yes, I know it's a napkin rose. Don't know how she could have forgotten it, but isn't that so sweet?
 (Hint to any guys out there, girls love this kind of stuff!)
And just so you don't forget what I look like...
I took it home with me because I just had to get a picture with it.
 Kinda clashes with the sword in the background though. ;)

That's what you get when you're a die-hard romantic with brothers!

*sighs* And now I better stop and go work out like I promised myself I would before I sat down to write this post. ;)

Sweet dreams!

No comments: