Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 1

So my Insanity workout package arrived this morning. Joe and I started this afternoon and surprise surprise...we died. :)

Literally. Died.

Today was only the fitness test. Now, I won't pretend I'm the strongest, most physically fit person in the world, but I'd say I've got some descent biceps on me...for a girl. ;) After all, I'm a busser. I clean tables, lift heavy trays for 5 hours, run back and forth, carry cases of glasses and dirty dishes, transport 5 gallon boxes of soda from storage to the draft units...I lift more than most of the other bussers at my work, and I've developed a bit of a reputation amongst my coworkers. A lot of good it did me! After the warm up, Joe (who is fit and already has a six pack) and I were both on our knees, huffing and puffing, panting, grunting, groaning, and dripping sweat like it was 120 degrees. I'm sure our neighbors thought we were in agony. We were.

In between breathes, both of us looked at each other and said, "I've never worked out this hard in my life."

That's for sure. I've been on the verge of vomiting for the last half hour. My body's like, "What are you doing to me?" lol
I swear those thirteen steps to my bedroom have never been harder to climb. But hey! I did it.

Day 2 here I come! I'll keep you guys posted. :)

An excited and totally INSANE,

3 comments:

madeline blair said...

Actually you didn't literally die. Cause if you did "literally" die you would be... well... dead. :D Sorry, but the TPS-English-3-student-who-is-about-to-study-for-finals instinct kicked in. :D

Anonymous said...

What if I DID die, and this is just my reincarnated body? lol :P

Talia~

madeline blair said...

That would be...creepy...

:D