Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4:36 PM

So for anyone who cares to know...or even if you don't care to know, I'll go ahead and tell you--I'm tired. I'm hot. I'm dehydrated. And my shoulders are aching like fury.

I should go do my Insanity workout.
But I don't want to.
Cause I've been at work since 9:30AM and just got home after 6 1/2 hours of bussing tables.
Why am I writing this post?
Because I'm trying to convince myself to get up and get out there.
It isn't working.
Don't I deserve a rest?
No, cause bussing doesn't tone your muscles, it just gives you bulk. And what about those abs?
Okay, maybe after dinner?
Forget about it.
I have a headache.
I should drink water.
That would require conquering the stairs--all 13 steps.
I don't want to.
But I will.
I'll feel so much better afterwards.
Then I'll shower...maybe watch some Larkrise tonight...dinner...sleep...a coma
Maybe I should do it one step at a time.
I will.

*gets up*
I have closed my bedroom door. ..
Okay, I have changed into my workout clothes...
I am pulling my hair back...
I have now inserted the Insanity DVD into my computer...
I am tying my tennis shoes...
I am filling my water bottle...
I am leaving..

I'm going to work out.
I'm going to sweat.
I'm going to burn.
And then I'm going to crash. (lol, doesn't the crashing usually come before the burning? lol)

Wish me luck.

No comments: