Sunday, July 1, 2012

So. Carreen. This Post's For You! ;)

So it's been pointed out that I did not include any pictures of my pampering day...or the results thereof. I guess the reason is because I hate looking at pictures of myself, but...in light of the following comment (made by my sister-friend, Carreen), I think I'll make an exception: ;)

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the lamest thing i ever heard of. here you go schmoozing up how great your day was and then you end without a single picture of your hair or your jeans or your wedges or your clean toes or your angelic smile. i'm leaving. humpfh."

So, without further ado, Carreen, my weave...



My newly pedicured toes... 
 My shoes...
And my jeans...
 

Happy, Carreen? :)

2 comments:

carreena said...

aaah! i just realized i never did comment on this. i thought i did...but it would seem i was miss-t-akin. =D love the weave and the jeans! the sandals are maybe a little rainbow for my taste, but they are totally you and i like the wedge look lots. i think that they would look cuter in person, though, don't you? =) =) =)

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah!!!! I definitely think an in person visit is in order...:) Glad everything meets with your satisfaction...Yeah, I know the shoes are crazy. But I thought, "Hey, they're colorful. They'll go with everything." Turns out I was wrong...because not every outfit looks good with rainbow shoes...oh, well. I still love 'em...WHEN ARE YOU COMING DOWN????? :D :D :D

Talia~