Sunday, September 23, 2012

Matchmaker, Matchmaker...

So I'm starting to feel the pressure to get married.
 
Not from my parents, or my friends, or relatives, but from a certain nine year old, Asian girl residing under the same roof. ;)

Yes, Mia wants me to tie the knot--FAST!
"Talia," she asks me daily, "where is husband?" To which I reply, "Mia, I don't want a husband."
"No thank you?"
"No thank you."
"Talia want baby?"
"No, no baby."
"Later?"
"Maybe."
"Talia like baby?"
"Eh, maybe." (Because if I say yes or no, this conversation will just continue for eternity…)
"Talia wife?"
"Mia, ALL DONE."
Silence. For about 10 seconds. Then--
"Where is boy?"
"Mia, EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" 
 
All this to say, if any of you happen to know of any single, young guys in possession of two houses, a car, a motorcycle, a trailer, lots of money, and a ring, Mia will be more than happy to interview them on behalf of her elder sister. ;) Those are her qualifications, by the way...case you couldn't figure that out. ;) lol
 
Oh, and if I'm married the next time you see me, don't be surprised. It just means that Mia's Matchmaking & Co. struck gold! lol 
 
Hope you guys are having a great day!

1 comment: