Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Dreamed A Dream...

One of my dreams has been to see the musical of Les Miserables turned into a movie. Now it looks like I'm going to get my wish! Oh, I am SO excited for this film to be released!!!!! As many of you already know, I am a severe Les Miserables enthusiast...have been for many years. ;) I don't know how so many of my favorite actors ended up in this film, but one said fan is super duper excited!*sighs* Just one more reason to wish Christmas was already here! :P Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

carreena said...

i'm gonna shock you, talia...*whisper* this looks like something i want to see. i know. crazy, right? but i'm maybe just a tad bit excited for it to come out, too, even though i'm not a les mis fan. =)

Anonymous said...

*falls over* WHAT? Is it possible I've converted you? Just a little? Maybe? Kinda sorta? :P Wish you were here so we could see it together!

Love ya!
Talia~