Monday, December 3, 2012

Random Monday

Well, here it is--December 3rd. (Gosh, November went by fast!)
 
Today marks the first day of my last semester at Thomas Edison. ;) Can anyone say "AAAHHHHH!!!!" I'm so excited to see this chapter of my life drawing to a close. Been a great experience, but if I'm going to be honest--I can't wait to be done!
 
I saved all my fun classes for this semester...so this here gal gets to read Jane Austen and the works of Western lit. icons for three glorious months!! Oh, and throw in public speaking and mass com. II in there somewhere... :P
 
Also, on a completely different and random note, I just wanted to say something regarding the Insanity workout I promo-ed a while back. No, I haven't abandoned the workouts...exactly. They've just taken a lot longer than 60 days to complete. :) Lol, I'm starting to discover than 1.5 hour workouts a day (including set up and shower times) aren't exactly feasible at this point in my life. Is a great program? Yes. Does it have amazing results? Absolutely. But really...unless you're going to make fitness your idol/obsession, a 60 day body transformation of that caliber is just not condusive to real life. So I do it when I have time and on my terms. All that to say, I've been two weeks away from finishing the program for over a month. ;) However...

I've begun an alternative program--Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's loaded on YouTube, and let me tell ya--it's a workout! I had a descent amount of sweat goin'. But it's super fun and only takes 20 minutes to complete. (Yay!) So...that's my new goal. I'd encourage you all to try it. If you're looking for a high-quality workout that's quick and effective, this is the way to go!

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday! So begins the cycle of once-a-month posts! :(

Love,

No comments: